View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 11:35 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Charmer @woly

Juniperpaw didn't think the suffix `-dream` fit the ShadowClan medicine cat too much - personality-wise, that is, but she wasn't about to complain. Daydream was a very handsome name, after all. It made Juniperpaw wonder what her full name will be, but then she reminded herself that she was far off from earning that name. Casting a glance at Shinefang who had awoken and congratulated Daydream, Juniperpaw found herself bouncing towards the elder tom and greeting him by brushing against him. ``Yeah, Daypaw- Daydream, congratulations!``

It seemed like Daydream was zoning off and Juniperpaw was about to bring them back to reality, but then the ShadowClan cat shook their head and said something that would shock Juniperpaw for eternity. From beside Shinefang, her jaw dropped, and she stared at Daydream through wide, surprised eyes. After a few moments where Juniperpaw tried to absorb what happened, she meowed cautiously, ``Did you just... did you just tell a joke?``
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang's whisker's gave a twitch of amusement at Daydream's remark. "Yeah you can start by teaching me what herbs to use on my old joints to make them less stiff in cold weather. Otherwise trekking out here once a moon all leafbare is gonna be a pain in the tail. That stuff I don't know all that much about. I can heal battle wounds at least." Shinefang turned to Juniperpaw, "And if Daydream doesn't mind letting me share in your training, I'd be happy to teach you what I know about that." Shinefang looked back up at Daydream. The enby should have a say in this as well, especially if they were stepping into the mentor role for the younger cat. "So, Daydream," he said, switching subjects, "Got any magic words to make me official?"
daydream rolled their eyes towards juniperpaw,¨i can joke around, surprisingly.¨ they mewed. then, they let their gaze set on shinefang for a moment. they knew they were going to be the one that made shinefang official, but it felt surreal. they themself still felt like an apprentice. but they werent anymore, they were grown up.¨i dont mind sharing training duties. shadowclan is welcome to the both of you regarding training, or anything, really.¨ it wasnt often that daydream was open and kind like this, but when it came to certian things, they were. at the mention of shienfangs being official, they mewed, ¨yes, of course.¨ the huffed, standing up and walking towards the elder. as grumpy as daydream was, they were serious about their purpose, their job. amber hues stared into his seriously, opening their maw,¨Shinefang,is it your wish to enter the mysteries of Starclan as a medicine cat?¨ even mentioning starclan left a bitter taste in their mouth. they didnt see starclan as important, or cats that they needed to be guided from. they were dead. after hearing an expectant i do, they continued,¨warriors of starclan, i present you this apprentice. he has chosen the path of a medicine cat. grant him your insight so that he may understand your ways and heal his clan in accordance with your will.¨ the wording seemed fake, soly purposed on the subject of starclan. they themself never even had a proper apprentice ceremony.