View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 11:16 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Don't really trust her." Kestrelpaw's voice was low, almost like she didn't really want the tom to hear her, but she stood by her answer. How was she supposed to trust a medicine cat who didn't really seem to like other cats? "I'm not sure that she's ready." Truth be told, Kestrelpaw was slightly bitter - she wasn't really a jealous type, but the fact that Caliapaw was medicine cat so early... considering that was pretty much the equivalent of becoming a warrior, just more special... she felt like the other cat didn't deserve the honor yet. And, like she had said, Caliapaw wasn't ready! She wasn't ready to treat worse injuries, and what was going to happen if there was an emergency in the Clan? Cats could die! Thank StarClan they still had Zerosight around, although whether he would be able to really help, Kestrelpaw wasn't sure. Perhaps a medicine cat from another Clan would come. It wasn't an idea that she particuarly liked, but it might be the only way to help if something went seriously wrong. And with the tension with WindClan... Kestrelpaw was more on edge then ever.

The tom nodded, he agreed that Caliapaw seemed a bit young to be considered Medicine Cat. "Hmm, I understand why you feel that way. Not to mention that leaf bare is very close and what if she doesn't know how to treat white or green cough yet." He said in a low tone. He was beginning to feel anxious himself, he hoped that Caliapaw knew what they were doing.

(Sorry for the short reply, it looked longer when I typed it out lol)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; November 19th, 2017 at 11:17 AM.