View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2023, 10:40 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

彡✧✧ ╰┈➤ HERB PATROLS **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

[ if you are getting mentioned, it means cowtuft has chosen your character for an herb patrol. if your character cannot participate - please contact me via vm/pm with an in-character reason so they can be exempted & replaced. ]

[ failure to communicate will result in a punishment being delivered. a minor punishment will be delivered if there is partial communication. no punishment will be delivered if you communicate. an extension can be requested three days after the due date. however, there will still be an ic reaction of disappointment & a minor punishment. if you request an extension before the due date, there will be no punishment. ]

[ these patrols are due on june 13th by 11:59 EST !! if a patrol is going slow - 42 hours without a reply, you should bump them and skip after 72 hours - you have full permission to take it over and/or finish it yourself. apprentices are not expected to do this alone because of safety reasons. only five herbs should be collected at maximum unless your character has the collector's purrk and/or alternative methods were used. ]

[ cowtuft uses body language & sign language to communicate primarily. any dialogue in italics is in sign / non-verbal, any dialogue in bold is verbal speech. facial blindness prevents him from easily recognizing clanmates and he may be confused. ]

After the flames had destroyed Windclan's camp, and they were without herbs - Cowtuft was quick to begin sending out patrols for them. Unfortunately, many of his clanmates were still injured and infection was one of their greatest risks. Despite having only just settled into their new home, Cowtuft could not wait any longer. Limping to his paws, he set out to gather cats for his patrols.

[ Optional Prompt : While wandering through the new territory .. you discover a hive of bees! Do you dare try and get the honey? ] || Berryfrost [ @Rose ] & Runningpaw [ @*Galaxy_Cats* ] & Sunskip [ @sol.] - Marigolds & Cobwebs
"P..pardon me.. Berryfrost - could you go and gather .. Runningpaw and Sunskip..? I am sending you three.. out on a herb patrol in search of cobwebs.. and marigold flowers... They are golden, round flowers with a strong, tangy scent.." Cowtuft explained softly in an hushed tone, smiling brightly at his cousin.

[ Optional Prompt : If you searching through Sunset Grove, .. you might be yelled at by a mama bird. ] || Snowybreeze [ @Alchemist Kitsune ] & Goldenpaw [ @ameko ] & Silentleap[ @RunningInTheHeather ] - Burnets & Dandelions
Cowtuft approached Snowybreeze with a soft smile. "Hello..! Could you please.. grab Goldenpaw and.. Silentleap.. I would like for you three.. to try and gather burnet - green-colored basal leaves that may have spikes of purple flowers.. and dandelions.. golden, fluffy flowers.." He gestured to the tom.

[ Optional Prompt : In search for mushrooms, you find a secret cave behind Twilight Falls. Your search is successful.. but what are those strange symbols on the walls? ] || Smokethroat[ @Nixey ] & Halfpaw [ @Dabi ] & Slightpoppy [ @Radetzky ] - Mushrooms & "Sunnyfuzzies" or/and "Yellow Bells"
Cowtuft approached Smokethroat. "Aaa.... pardon me... Smokethroat.? Could you go on a .. patrol with Halfpaw.. and Slightpoppy..? I need mushrooms and .. golden flowers... typically I call one of them sunnyfuzzies, and the others are.. uhm, yellow bells..? I do not have a proper visual example.. but golden flowers are good.. in general..!" He signed.

[ after your patrol is finished, please have your character report in this thread by delivering the herbs to cowtuft or lightningpaw. do not post in the herb storage thread unless explicit permission is given by either me or @Alchemist Kitsune. if you fail to report or, post in the herb storage thread, cowtuft will confront your character. ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; June 2nd, 2023 at 10:41 PM.