Thread: Tokyo Ghoul.
View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 11:26 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord had spent a good hour that morning trying to figure out what to do. He had his own bandages wrapped around his neck, almost strangling him. There were also a few around his arms and legs, since he had found a few cuts there as well. Sighing, he picked out a blue hoodie he never wore, and glanced over at a few different colored contacts he had, including one that just made him look like he didn't Have any eyes at all. He put in two blue ones that made his normally silver eyes a sort of teal, and used more hair gel than possibly imagined to smooth down the two flecks of hair, the ones he considered a key physical trait to figuring out it was him. He put on jeans and a sort of flower crown to fill out the rest, and he sighed, trading his Norwegian accent for a more local one. Now he looked like a completely different person, and it felt wrong.

Letting his uneasiness leave him, he decided to walk to the cafe, to hopefully drown all his depression and sleep deprivation in coffee. He pushed the door open, and awkwardly sat down, letting all his ability not to give a crap sink into him. Now he barely cared about anything, feeling almost numb, and he liked that feeling, sitting down at the same table as normal, though he only had a phone with him, something that he never had in him, his now blue-eyes staring at the screen as he basically hoped no one would talk to him.
Idea!! Let’s make Tord jealous! XD)
Naruto walks up to him and smiles kindly a obvious sign that he didn’t know who the man was. “ so you’re new! Tell me what would like today my friend and please forgive our best waiter is busy at the moment so the coffee might not be as good...” he says calmly as he smiles “ .... so what would you like?”