View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 07:04 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default “Hello Old Friend”

Eddsworldplotyayyyyyyy
Anyone that looks at this, feel free to apply! I’d love to roleplay with some of you!
Sure, your form might not be picked, but applying never hurt!

Videos that this plot is based on:

The End (Part 1)
The End (Part 2)

——————

[Cat 1], [Cat 2], [Cat 3], And [Cat 4] are 4 rogues that live together in an abandoned twoleg nest. Sure, [Cat 3] and [Cat 4] have their arguments, but other than that, they basically live in peace.

One day, [Cat 4] decides that they don’t want to live with the other three, and leaves, saying that they have decided to move into an actual Twoleg nest. [Cat 1], and [Cat 2] are sad to see them leave, but [Cat 3] is overjoyed.

——————

Moons pass, [Cat 4] joins a clan, and becomes power-hungry for more land. Meanwhile, [Cat 1], [Cat 2], and [Cat 3] go on their own adventures, and do their own things. They form a small enemy in [Bystander 1], [Bystander 2], and [Bystander 3]. (( This does not need to be roleplayed, and is not very important to the plot ))

The three cats go out hunting, but when they come back, [Cat 4] is there, searching for something. They automatically stop searching, and act reasonably normal, torturing [Cat 3] to the point of them getting extremely angry and leaving.

——————

After [Cat 3] leaves, [Cat 4] begins trying to distract [Cat 1], and [Cat 2] long enough for [Cat 4] to leave for awhile. Once they manage to distract the other two, [Cat 4] manages to attract a dog to [Cat 1], and [Cat 2]‘s camp. Once they get back, a battle ensues, and [Bystander 2] is killed in the process.

When most things seem lost, [Cat 3] shows up again, and together, them, [Cat 1], and [Cat 2] manage to fight the dog away. [Cat 4] manages to escape getting killed, but their left side is extremely injured.

——————

After that, basically anything can happen to the characters, whether [Cat 4] comes back or dies, or whatever, is up to the roleplayer.

Roles:
[Cat 1] (Taken by @Celestial )a sweet cat, who tries to see everything in a somewhat positive way.
[Cat 2] (Taken by @.:Blue Wishes:. ))- A perfectly innocent narcissist, who has a weird attachment to their face
[Cat 3] ( Taken by @Aleka ) a sort of Anti-hero in a way, hates [Cat 4], somewhat minor role, since they leave halfway through, though they come back at the end.
[Cat 4] ( @Rubinaito ) pretty much evil, though empathetic, hates [Cat 3]

All three bystanders are just extra roles that aren’t needed, but would be appreciated.

When it comes to personalities, I just have a general idea, you don’t need to follow it.

——————

I’d like active members that will actually post, and not miss out/ignore these kinds of things

Form:
Name-
Gender-
Sexuality-
Age-
Role-
Appearance-
Personality-
PPD-
Roleplay Example-
Other-
Questions-

——————

My form:
Name- Maple
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Asexual
Age- 23 moons
Role- Cat 2
Appearance- Meep
Personality- Maple is a narcissist. That pretty much describes his entire personality. He’s pretty innocent however, perfectly oblivious.

——————

I spent 2 hours on this-
This isn’t first come first serve.
Please Mention instead of quoting this post.
This will be edited over time.
I will bump this frequently, since I have a weird attachment to this plot.
Applications are Closed!

——————

People who might be interested:
@Rubinaito @Celestial

Last edited by :blue:; November 29th, 2017 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Closed applications