Default Re: “Hello Old Friend”

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Name- Echo
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Bisexual
Age- 20 moons
Role- Cat 1
Appearance- Fluffbean
Personality- Optimistic, sweet, loyal, affectionate, positive, obnoxious, dependent
PPD- 23.77
Roleplay Example-
Quote:
Lynxpaw shuddered, slightly stepping back from the boarder. The scent of cat unnerved her, even though it was stale. What if there was a patrol hiding in the heather ready to strike?! Even though there was not, Lynxpaw couldn't push the thought away. "Yeah, I overheard some warriors talking about the Gathering a bit ago." She mumbled, shuffling her paws. She didn't like eavesdropping, but she just happened to overhear Gathering gossip, and that Blazingstar declared war. Lynxpaw remembered her kit-self retreating to her nest and dreading the upcoming conflict. "Yes, Morningblue." She replied quickly, having no intentions of coming here alone, her nerves tensing at the thought as she nodded. Rabbit she'd eat, it was lean and not as nice as mouse or thrush, but it occasionally got into the fresh-kill pile, and Lynxpaw enjoyed the lean meat from time-to-time. Open spaces, however, she was not okay with. She preferred going through the trees, using shadows and trees for stealth. Surely the prey would see you in the moor? Lynxpaw nodded. Quick and agile. She herself was more sturdy and a bit slow, so they'd easily outspeed her and dodge her blows. She didn't like that thought. She nodded, preparing herself.
Other- nah
Questions- none