@.:Blue Wishes:.
Ack I love the plot! It makes me happy c:

Name; Blue belle [ Goes by belle or blue ]
Gender; Female
Sexuality; Bisexual
Age; 20 moons
Role; cat 1
Appearance; Ack one second
Personality; Like her little blurb explains blue belle or belle is practically a little flower. Too delicate for this world. She is often seen as, not intelligent for the mere fact that she is not seen trying to fix problems but sitting back and ignoring them, or shrinking back and letting it go on. She is a peace maker but has a hard time finding her voice and speaking up, when trouble comes along or anything has happened she is reluctant to stop things from happening, she could really be a problem solver and would easily solve the problem if it weren't for her fear of hurting someone's feelings by doing so. Otherwise she is a playful gal that wants nothing but to goof around and do nothing really. She considers the other [girls/guys] in the barn her siblings. Like brothers and sisters or even teats them like her kids. She mothers those in the barn regardless of how they treat each other. Belle is an adventurous girl who like to rush into things head first and get a good laugh out of experiences
PPD; 13.11 I think? I would have to check
Roleplay example; Do I need too?
Other; Not much I don't believe

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; November 18th, 2017 at 07:48 PM.