Default Re: “Hello Old Friend”

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarWarrior View Post
Name- Luna
Gender- Female/She-cat
Sexuality- Bisexual
Age- 21 Moons
Role- Cat 3
Appearance- A fluffy tuxedo cat with forest green eyes.
Personality- Luna's a bit of a hot-head. She doesn't like being bossed around or fighting with others but fight with her and she will forever hate you. Luna's not very intelligent or innocent,this girl knows how to fight! She's slightly overprotective but can cause problems from getting easily angered.
PPD- 3.02
Roleplay Example-

Running through a field with the sun shining down on her. Lilypaw could see the beauty of life all of the plants and animals,it was beautiful. Suddenly the sun seemed to get brighter and brighter intill she was blinded by it. She woke up with a start only seeing black. She felt around her and touched her sibling who was still asleep. "What time is it?" She asked. "It's morning Lilypaw. Let me sleep my mentor will call me soon." Lightpaw said. Moring? Then why couldn't she- "Oh..." She remembered she was blind. "Well life sucks now!" She told herself. "How come I had that dream though and saw things I've never seen before?" She questioned herself but then shook the thought away. "I'm going to see Echopool! You coming?!" "Echopool!" Lightpaw said and quickly woke up. Echopool was their aunt who was the same age as their dad but retired when she was a apprentice after she broke her leg. "I'm coming!" Yelled Lightpaw and they both waked over to the Elder's den,Lightpaw helping his sister feel her way there.
Other- Nope!
Questions- Nope!

——————
You put down your form twice...

Did you know you can edit/delete your first post?
It makes things a lot easier so you don’t need to post a form twice c: