View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2018, 05:28 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
(Because humans cats totally wake up five minutes after a grand mal seizure)

Wildstrike moaned as his eyes fluttering before he tightly shut them again letting out a high cry because of how much everything bothered and hurt him. His head and stomach most of all. Which confused him to no end because all he remembered was telling Duskthorn he was expecting kits and him being shocked but, still excepting. Now he was startled. Had Duskthorn attacked him? No, Wildstrike tried to reason he wouldn't do that especially not in the clearing... but what if they weren't still in the clearing? He couldn't tell from scent alone and he didn't have the gall to check- so he just cried putting his paws on his eyes and shook frightened and dazed as blood continued to drip from his mouth scaring him all the more. @Boba Fett
(Yeah, it's okay guys! I'm fine, only had a seizure five minutes ago and never saw a doctor, plus I'm pregnant. So yeah, It's all good.)
Duskthorn gasped, not realizing he was holding his breath. "W-Wildstrike? Are you... okay? No matter what you say, I'm taking you to Daydream. That's dangerous, especially because you're expecting kits," he said, still numb from shock. "And if you're strong enough, wipe away the blood from your mouth so you don't choke on it again." He hadn't meant to sound sarcastic and hoped it didn't sound like he was. He couldn't feel any emotions, too scared on the behalf of Wildstrike to panic or even do anything but stand there. @Boba Fett