View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 01:00 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
The young tom was know tired, witch was expected after all the running he had done. Letting the cool breeze blowing over the moor land ruffle his gray fur he nodded. He was glade he could help his clan by catching the rabbit. If his sister had been alive she would have caught it faster and he knew it but he didn't ponder on these sorrowful thoughts. "Yes, I could do a good nap." He purred. Looking over the grass that seem it was waves in the wind, he felt calm and happy. Does Hawkfeather fell the same? He wondered. After about a heartbeat he picked up the rabbit he had caught ready to follow his tan-furred mentor to camp for a good rest.
“You’ve done well today, Harepaw. I hope in the future I can see more of this determination in further lessons.” Hawkfeather mentioned with a slight purr rumbling from him now as he lifted his head to peer up at the sky, which sported a deepened orange-hue that meant that nightfall was getting closer to being here. It seemed that the day had gone by so fast, but that was to be expected after all the training and touring that they had done for their first lesson together. The cold season was also almost here to their land, which meant the days would be much shorter from here on, but there was no trouble with that. “I think we could both use a nice warm moss nest to go back to right about now.” He said with a light chuckle as he finally started to continue forth through Windclan’s territory with his tail swishing behind him with every step that he took. Hawkfeather had to admit that the open plains did look rather beautiful at this time of the day with the peaceful breeze rolling over the tall grasses and the orange-hued sunlight covering the land that stretched out before the two cats. It was a sight worth noting without a doubt in his mind. The Chausie felt a sense of contentment and relaxation after all that running, now that they could both take it easy until tomorrow when they would head out again for their next lesson.