View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 04:42 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Small paws dented the dusty, dry ground in front of the Medicine Cat den. Pale green eyes swamped in a mass of muted orange and black fur shine from outside in the clearing. Pale morning sunlight sparkles in behind the small kit's strikingly bright frame of fur. As Setosekit gazed through into the den, curiosity tugs at her black paws. She just escaped, no, left, her mother in the nursery to go exploring on her own. Although she enjoyed her mother's presence, Setosekit always took advantage of as much time alone as she could to ponder how things worked together, such as how the clans lived separately, yet were interwoven in ways she didn't yet understand. She was wired to figure out and solve problems. And now, the female had managed to find one unexplored area of camp; Surgestorm's den. With a curious twitch of her long silver whiskers, she took a step inside. It was time to make some discoveries.

As Setosekit entered the shaded den, she blinked her orbs to adjust as quickly as possible to the dimmer, more faded light. As her eyes got used to the new surroundings, she parted her jaws to draw in the unfamiliar scents. The sharp tang of herbs hit her throat, and the female quickly closed her mouth again. The tidalwave of many plants and medical remedies overwhelmed her like a flood against a a den of twigs. Flicking an ear, she padded deeper into the den, training paw prints in quartets. Dipping her head, Setosekit spotted a small green leaf on the floor of the dry den. Curiosity tugged at her, and she bent down to give it a sniff. How did all the plants work? Were they like a clan, working in harmony? And how did Surgestorm, whom she knew as the medicine cat, know their differences? She was so engrossed in her discovery, that Setosekit wouldn't have noticed if a trail of badgers ran through the camp.
@Zero to Hero

Last edited by Undercover; November 16th, 2017 at 04:46 PM.