View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Blinded Night (Barracuda and Nyx, PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
The Turkish van sat near the hollow that she had taken Barracuda in some time ago, just gazing into the sky. This was the place where she had been charmed and tricked by the tom she thought she had found love in. He was everything she could have wanted and more; charming, strong, handsome, and seemingly loyal. Oh how wrong she was. As Nyx sat there, periodically looking at her swollen belly, she suddenly caught a familiar scent in her nose. Was that... Him? The molly doubted it, but her curiosity won out. She slowly got on her paws, searching the familiar terrain for the familiar pelt of Barracuda. How am I going to tell him?
The grey and black tom got up, continuing to move along the landscape until he caught sight of someone he thought he would never see again. "Nyx?" Normally his "victims" were left alone, Barracuda never saw them again, and he never wanted to. Now? What was he supposed to do, give some excuse as to why he had left? Quickening his speed, he managed to put on a look of utter amazement and sorrow as he reached the Turkish Van. His eyes scanned her, and stopped when they saw her swollen belly. Surely not... it was impossible, it was improbable at the very least, it couldn't have happened - right? "I'm... I'm so sorry I left, Nyx, I didn't want to, but I - well, I got into some trouble, and I had to get out of here for a while. I came back to find you once or twice, but I couldn't... and now I have, and I'm so glad." The tom purred, brushing his cheek alongside that of his ex-target's. If she didn't believe that, well, Barracuda was done for - but he was already making up more details in his mind just in case she decided to play that little game she cats would where they asked for more information when they thought a tom was lying. The joke would be on her - Barracuda would have that information.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.