View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2017, 04:37 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
(gah, i'm so sorry for not replying!!! :c)

The tom hardly noticed her irritated look at his teasing comment about her size, but instead gave off a fake hurt look when she pointed out mice could see him from tail lengths away. After the quick fake expression, but puffed out his chest once more. "See me? Please, they can hear me!" He exclaimed. "I'm like thunder and as big as a lion!" Orchidkit lifted himself onto his hindlegs - though quickly fell back to all fours just a few heartbeats later.

But it was true, his large paws did make a lot of noise when he ran across the territory, though since it was leaf-bare the snow muffled it.

He mockingly lashed his tail as she challenged his proclamation that she was dead due to throwing a snowball at his face. "I'm my own army!" He called over, trying to avoid the next snowball that the tabby launched at him. Since Orchidkit was such a big target, he wasn't able to get away in time, and the snowball exploded on his hindquarters. He shook out his thick fur, trying to get the snow out of it, but it was already beginning to clump and cling to his fluffy pelt.

Orchidkit gave another laugh as he prepared another snowball. "Oh, and how are you going to make me pay?" He challenged, flinging another ball of the fluffy snow at Timberkit.
Timberkit stared at Orchidkit all confused and shook her head. "It's worse both ways for you! Seeing and hearing you that's not lucky at all!",The molly laughed. She could just imagine Orchcidkit coming back to the clearing with nothing in his mouth. "Leave the hunting to the highly trained warriors, Which will be me.", She said as she lifted her head high and proud of herself. Turning her attention back to the young tom She watched him stand on his hind paws. So she backed up a little and let a small smirk spread across her maw. "You have one small army.", Timberkit replied as she stuck her tongue out at him. She noticed that he was going to throw snow at him and she ran for it. "Catch me if you can snow poke!", The molly yelled back.