View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2017, 08:48 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Fala opened her eyes quickly and fell off the branch. However, her reflexes were quick and she clung to the branch with her claws. She pulled herself up using her muscular body. She then shook her pelt of the frost that landed on her. "Thanks," she said in an irritated tone that soon faded as she laid eyes on Bluejay, "Hey.... what are you doing here?" she asked giving him a crooked smile.
Bluejay lurched forward before latching his claws on the branch, realizing that the molly was okay. He let his fur lie flat and stepped back, giving Fala room to sit. He looked up at the ,only through his lashes, his blue orbs flashed with amusement before they glistened with amusement, lifting his head and grinning "Anytime, and this is where we usually meet? How are you doing by the way?" he questioned, wrapping his tail around his paw and cocking his head to the side and grinning, truely curious as to what the molly was doing, and honestly by what she was thinking, he wanted to know if she's enjoyed these little talks, just as much as he did.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us