View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2017, 10:00 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw narrowed his eyes, deciding on his attack strategy. Jumping on him would be mouse-brained, as he could easily fling me off, and straight up clawing his face won't end well either... He crouched a bit lower, preparing himself, then leaped into action. He completely avoided Flammingarrow's face, staying out of range of his jaws, then ran over to his flank, attempting to 'scratch' him in the side. If this was a real battle, and I didn't have my claws sheathed, it could do some serious damage to his flank, and could pull out tufts of fur.
Flamingarrow acted quickly. He was pleased to see that Burstpaw was not taking a too obvious attack route. He was using variety. He spun quickly, feeling his apprentices paws swipe over his flank. In retaliation he circled back and aimed a kick out, aiming for Burstpaw's legs, in hope of toppling him over. If he could get the apprentice on the ground, it would force him to use different moves, which was a good thing, but only in mock battles. If one were to fall on a battlefield, the hopes of getting up were slim. On the ground belly is exposed, a sensitive area that attackers often take advantage of.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~