Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2020, 11:41 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: July Gathering

[ @Wings @CheetahPelt ]

Irisflame shook her head in amusement as Echopaw pointed out that her doing so would only make their tensions between the medicine cats and the Dewpaw coven higher. Though, she had to admit that anything they did to evoke them just made her life more exciting, as annoying as they were. As her silvery apprentice grew...uncomfortable at best, she curved her eyebrows in sympathy and bumped pelts with her in reassurance.
"Hey, it'll be okay. He'll stop eventually, even if he has to have his tongue ripped out to do that." She had no idea if that was remotely reassuring, but she'd go with it.
As Speedy looked...down at her with a confused expression, she said a quick side note over to her- "Otterstone flirted with the medicine cats when we first met her. It stuck." She mewed quickly, hoping that the older she-cat didn't feel offended by her choice of nickname. She didn't think so. If she were her, she'd be glad that it didn't concern her leg. But Otterstone seemed unfazed.
"Flirty- good to see ya again!" She called through the crowd. As Echopaw's voice rang out beside them, confused, she allowed Flirty to take the reigns. After all, she had no idea why she'd resigned.
"As long as you're happy with where you are." She purred, dipping her head respectfully to the now...warrior? She had no idea how the whole thing worked.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3