View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2019, 11:21 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Dark Forest Training

Darkness seemed to be gripping at the molly as she opened her eyes. Was she still sleeping? Or did something happen? No, no it wasn't that. Despite the stall breathless air and the dark she knew where she was. This was The Dark Forest. A pretty cool place to hang out. The Tortoiseshell had been here a few times before when she was an apprentice but her mentor has stopped coming. How ungrateful and after she worked so hard on her training. It was a much better place then StarClan, a bunch of weaklings saying they run the place. Pft, only feather brains believed that.
Standing up Turtleclaw flexed her claws into the earth. There had to be a reason she was here, was she chosen for something? Did she need to help dispose of some cats? That'd be fun and maybe Cobaltblood could help her. Trotting off through the forest the WindClanner looked for someone. Even if it was just another cat looking for a fight. This was the Dark Forest, there's no rules killing was just a sport anyway. If they die it's proof they where weak. Green eyes like razors the young molly kept her head high, she wasn't afraid she'd been here before. This was nothing but a way to kill time.

{Open}

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all