View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 11:15 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
@Fuzzyfeline
Mistpaw ran up behind Hawkwing quietly deciding to scare him "Hi Hawkwing!" She meowed. "Watcha doin?" Mistpaw asked him and bounced around him because she was so hyper but she didn't know why
Hawkwing had been hunting and had caught Mistpaw's secant awhile before she popped up. The brown and cream tom let out a purr of amusement as Mistpaw ran up to him. "Hello, Mistpaw." He greeted with a slight dip of his head. Watching her jump around him he couldn't help but chuckle. "I was hunting, but it seams nothing is out at the moment." He told her still a slight purr in his throat. This tom enjoyed the company of his young apprentice, Mistpaw. Sure, some times she could be a paw full but he still liked her. She was full on energy and life with much to offer to ShadowClan. these where reason why Hawkwing was glade he had the chance to mentor this young female. He wasn't like the FUZZ family or his enemies Gingerfrost and Thornpath who thought mollies couldn't be warriors and should only be queens, no, Hawkwing thought every gender was equal and derived to be treated that way.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all