View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2022, 12:05 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Shadow's Break

**Elmshadow**
@Undertaker

Elmshadow nodded once at Dawnstar's final thought on Pinewatch Patch before she asked him to show her the new area he'd found while out looking for herbs just recently. With another small nod, Elmshadow turned away from the piece of territory thrashed by twolegs. He realized it could very well be the last time he would visit this particular place. It hadn't been a particularly special place to him during his warriorhood and only recently grew to be a place he frequented for its supply of herbs. He wasn't a sentimental cat so the reminiscence didn't last long as he took confident strides away, deeper into Shadowclan's territory, heading directly towards the Icy Heartlands.

As they moved out of the more familiar territory for Elmshadow, he veered slightly. He'd made note of several landmarks to ensure he found his way back. The territory near the Icy Heartlands had not been a frequent explorative grounds for him but he'd found himself venturing into less familiar areas since becoming Medicine cat in order to find herbs and test different treatments. After spending some time at the Hidden Haven, the unfamiliar clearing had fallen in his path almost naturally in his quests. He slowed his pace as the trees around him grew denser and again more familiar, before opening up to a sun-bathed, fragrant green clearing. The stream on the far side was lined on either side by semi-dry dirt separating the water from the green grass and herbs, signaling a water level that would undoubtedly rise through the seasons.

Elmshadow stopped and turned to Dawnstar, first to gauge her reaction then to meow, "There are herbs already growing. I'd like to maintain those while trying to use the open spaces to bring other herbs in. I'm hoping this can offset what we've lost, it seems at least upon first appearances, to be untouched by twolegs."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing