Old April 15th, 2024, 02:03 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Lionsbeach

___...*| Marigoldleap |*...___
[ She/Her - Riverclan Warrior -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

Not soon after the clan meeting Marigoldleap with now being back to a normal warrior she wanted to do some hunting. It had been a while since she had done anything besides either herb gathering or treating. She was happy to go back to being a warrior. Now she remembered why she stopped being a medicine cat. Way to much stress and not enough time for herself.

Today was the start of many warrior duties. She couldn't help, but smile at the thought of hunting maybe helping out a bit with apprentice training. Would they actually want her teach them something. Something besides herbs or would her past come back to haunt her once again? For now she was living in the moment. It was time to stop her thoughts and just get some hunting done.

Marigoldleap stalked the beach, enjoying the crashing of waves and the nice sand beneath her feet. After a while of searching she came across a crab just minding its on business on the beach. Getting into a hunters crouch the molly stalked closer to it. It did though spot her and snap its claws at her whiskers, but as fast as she could she darted it, avoiding its claws before crushing its back with her foot.

Giving thanks to starclan she then laid it out to see if a gull or a herring would take the bait. She waited from a distance and a few moments later there a gull came down from the sky to grab the crab. Striking she landed on its back, killing it with a quick bite to the neck.

[ open if anybody was interested ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do