View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2022, 01:57 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: A Young Pale Friend [family & friends]

I introduce to you... Firekit for role of friend/bestfriend! I love this precious baby, so she will without a doubt be active, and though she is a little bit older than Palekit, I'm sure they'll still get along quite well!

Name:
Firekit
Clan:​
WindClan
Kit
Appearance:
Medium furred pale orange she-cat with pale classic tabby markings and light green eyes
Personality:
Firekit is incredibly optimistic and always looking on the bright side of things. She is playful and aloof for the most part, wanting to have fun and enjoy life to the fullest. She also may sometimes come across as somewhat of an airhead and say silly and/or unnecessary stuff but she can be serious should the need arise. She is also quite forward, speaking her mind without thinking sometimes (and if she offends someone she is always sure to apologize). She also believes the Sunkit (her sister) is far too gloomy and will try to do something to either cheer her up or nag her to be less broody and try to get her to be more open.

@Peril

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; September 5th, 2022 at 01:58 AM.