Thread: I'm Donnie!
View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2024, 04:46 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default I'm Donnie!

Hello! A Warrior cat fandom veteran here, not to this site but to the fandom as a whole. I came across Warriors when I was around 5 or 6, didn't really understand half of the words but I was enthralled by the concept. I was immediately attached after my first book (that being The New Prophecy) and my little hyper fixation kicked off from there. From there I watched animations on YouTube, particularly by this one animator that would make a series of Into the Wild. They advertised Amino and that is where I had spent my days for the next few years. I will admit, it wasn't the best place, got a lot of trauma from there but I made 2 friends that would be my RP Partners for around 7 years.

I have been role playing for around 8 years now, I kinda slacked off for the most recent year though due to the downfall of Amino.. I didn't know where the fandom had went, I felt abandoned until I found this website. I'm glad to come back to my roots, the motivation of my drawing career and my role playing hobby. I role play from short semi lit, to medium to literate (depends on what the person that I'm role playing puts out) and I hope this community is just as welcoming as when I first started out on the internet

(If we do come across one another in role play please be patient, I'm a bit dyslexic but make a point to try to fix all the spelling errors that I can, but some I miss)