View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:21 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
His eyes glowed softly as he flicked his ear a bit “ to know. This was my forest until madness took over and ended my pack. I am seeking a new pack a new home one might say. I come from a pack of powerful hunters if you want proof that I am worthy of you than say the prey you want and I shall get it within a few minutes at best”
Sage scoffed. "Such a desperate beast, aren't you? You're lucky I'm in a good mood tonight. I'll send you out to hunt should my miserable pack comes back without food." He waved a paw, gesturing for Naruto to find a place to sit. As soon as he did so, Blink limped in with a whine.

"Sage!" The wolf knelt before the Alpha, his eyes wide. "Flicker, sh-she's hurt, she can't move!"

"Did you get the stag?" Sage asked, arching an eyebrow. "I have no time to help those who can't hunt."

"N-No, sir. W-We were about to bring down the st-stag wh-when-"

"Cease your insufferable whining you pitiful fool." Sage snapped. "If neither of you can hunt, then you are useless to me. Find Flicker and bring her back here. Naruto, go find the injured Stag." He ordered. "As for you and Flicker, Blink." Sage turned his icy gaze to the cowering wolf. "You can treat her yourself. If you are unable to continue hunting after the next full moon, you will no longer have a home here."

"S-Sir!" Blink weakly attempted a salute before darting back out.