View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice wore an excited smile upon her maw now, feeling like she was finally getting a chance to prove herself. “I can only promise that I will do my very best, Raspberrybubble.” Newtpaw remarked, her tail swishing behind her as she spoke, addressing the words that her mentor had told her, “Since it will be our last hunting session, then that is all the more reason to make it special and work extra hard to finish off with having your utmost approval.” The munchkin was determined to not fail, even with her mentor’s lightened teasing about the whole thing. She couldn’t be seen as a lost cause by Shadowclan any longer and this only motivated her further. “Off to the territory we go then.” Newtpaw exclaimed with a proud huff coming from her, whiskers twitching as she padded past the older shecat to head off into the hunting grounds. As she walked, she made sure to not be reckless with her steps, stepping lightly on leaves and going over rocks, sticks and other things that could create noise and scare off possible prey that she would scent once they got far enough away from the borderline.
She nodded and followed quietly behind her watching her quietness she was impressed Good. She is great at being quiet. Atleast she’s quiet. That’s what matters....100% so far. she smiled softly from behind her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here