View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 05:29 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ I'm so done with roleplaying shiver being such a jerk but I just can't for plots sake, She must be such a jerk
You want me to just add daisyshade as if they were going on a patrol and then charmpelt scents shiver and tells daisyshade that he can just finish up and she can go back to camp. Reluctantly she agrees and leaves? ]

@Lonestar23

Merely a blue shadow, shiverlight moved between the thicket, blending in and out of the shadows as her silvery eyes gleamed in the darkness of the evening. Her dark paws crunched the freezing snow as she sank deeper into the powdery white stuff with each step. Her shoulders rolling beneath her fur in a fluent movement, her tail slithering like an adder behind her. Ahead a border lay between her and who she wanted to see, despite leaving both of their anger with each other before running off she had something important to tell him. Wether or not he liked it she was going to force him to listen. Nobody could stop her from letting him know, not even fallenstar. As she approched the border she slipped down from the tree line leaving the cover of thicket and pine trees behind as she approched the marked border, many paw prints left in snow from patrols. Though neither clan had been the root of these tensions they had been pulled in when they asked for allies and both had jumped right into it. The mollys back shivered and a chill went up her spine, battle loomed over every cats head only held by a whisker width of string.

Finally she trotted just a few more foxlengths then coming to a stop at a fallen tree coming up to it's still standing trunk and peeking around the corner her eyes examining the border. There was fresh shadowclan scent meaning a patrol had been here recently. No need to worry about her clan, but she wasn't sure about riverclan she wasn't sure if they had been around recently. Despite its ranks stench she couldn't tell with the mask of the forest and a constant breeze that swept in odd scents from the south. The she cats tail twitched and she padded out from her hiding spot before approching the border line and bending over to see if there was any footprints or scent marks. Shiverlights tail curled as a displeased expression grew on her face. She cousin scent anything, it was stale and perhaps since the morning patrol. A growl rolled from within her throat as she pulled away from the border. She would wait till the cover of night and find him somewhere, she was detirmined too even if she had to ask a patriot o take her there. She didn't care what she had to do, all she knew was that she must get it done.

There was a dullness in Charmpelt's normally active eyes. His pawsteps were bored, and seemed to settle heavier on the ground then they should. Crunch. Snap. With every pawstep he took, he stepped on a leaf - or a dead twig - or something else like that, or that was what it felt like. They were loud, and normally he would be working harder to impress a she cat he was with (especially one who was a deputy) but today, he couldn't have cared less. Besides, Daisyshade already had a mate... and Charmpelt was getting over a heartbreak. He didn't know what to do about the undeniable pain in his chest. It was only getting worse by the day. Anytime he thought about ShadowClan, he thought about steely grey eyes and pretty bluish pelts. Sharp tongues and harsh words. Eventually all of those thoughts led to heartbreak. Nothing else but that.

He knew why they called it heart[I]ache,[I] because his heart ached just like a muscle would if it were strained. He had strained his heart trying to fit feelings for Shiverlight into them. He should have known it would end this way - it always did, didn't it? With Jema it had, why should she be any different? This was why love was a waste of time. This was why Charmpelt knew better. A sound near the border drew his attention, and for just a brief second, there was a fiery light in his eyes. Could it... it better not be... but I wonder... His thoughts trailed off, one after the other, and after a few back and forth episodes in his mind, he turned to his companion. "Do you mind going on ahead? I thought I saw something up there, or here... I can't really tell which. We could meet up later?"

The last comment was more of a question, as Charmpelt really didn't want to tell Daisyshade what to do. It would be a mistake, wouldn't it? She knew what she was doing! But if the she cat was Shiverlight, as Charmpelt had thought, there was a lot he needed to talk about. There was so much he wanted to say to her. And yet, at the same time, he was half-hoping that the deputy would refuse. If she did, he wouldn't have to deal with any heartache or heartbreak. Still, perhaps some more clarity was needed. Perhaps he needed just a little bit more information to set his mind at ease over what had happened between them. More information... starting with Shiverlight's mate.

(that sounds good, I just posted as if she were there c: )

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.