View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 09:22 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Charmpelt smiled until the deputy was out of sight, before he turned back to face Shiverlight. The change in his posture was instant and dramatic. His expression changed, a snarl appearing on his maw instead, and his eyes narowed until they were nothing more then golden slits. "What do you think you're doing he-" He stopped as she spoke. Pregnant. Of course she was, why wouldn't she be? She had a mate, didn't she? And now she was going to have kits, too. Because she had played him like the liar that she was, and like an idiot, he had believed her. ShadowClanners were awful. They were the scum of the earth, and at this point, all Charmpelt wanted was to rip her face clean off. But he couldn't... because no matter what she had done, his feelings were not changing. They were just there, and he hated them.

It was the worst thing ever to have these feelings, and Charmpelt didn't have a way to just make them go away. To lie down and let life roll over him, to surrender to the awful things that were happening. It wasn't in his nature to be steamrolled anyways. "Why are you telling me this?" There was no emotion, no hurt, no anything in his voice. It was a flat line, never rising in volume, low and dull and heavy. Like she had just dropped a twenty-pound weight on him and was waiting for him to pick it up for her, just so she could drop it again. Well, maybe Charmpelt wasn't going to let her have that opportunity this time. She didn't need to hurt him again, what was she doing here? Perhaps he should have stayed with Daisyshade. She certainly wouldn't have any problem taking care of this ShadowClanner, the job that Charmpelt couldn't do.

"You know what, Shiverlight? Actually... actually I don't care. You're having a family, you broke my heart, job well done. Now go back to your mate and your shadow-dwelling friends and stay away from me. Okay? I think we both know how this story ends." With us being seperated. Forever. I'm not going to leave my home, but I don't need to associate with her anymore. Looks like I chose the wrong cat to flirt with. Charmpelt didn't even feel like flirting lately. Shiverlight had broken his heart, as Jema had, only this time he would react to it differently. When Jema broke his heart, he started flirting. Since she had done so? He was going to stop. Perhaps it was time for him to find a family of his own, except he didn't feel like doing that. He didn't feel like doing anything. When Shiverlight had broken his heart, it felt like she had broken his emotions as well. Right now... he couldn't feel. As desperately as he wanted to? He just couldn't do it.

Shiverlight raised her chin with a growl, she could see how confused he was and to be completely honest it made her feel powerful to bend his emotions. Despite how badly she had treated him, how she had yelled at him, how she had even lashed out and clawed him the one time. A shiver went down the she cats spine and her face became a look of discomfort. I miss those days. she shook her head dismissively, this wasn't meant to be no matter how much she wanted it to be so. She could always just tuck her tail between her legs and pin her wars and beg him, but with the odds he would laugh and most likely leave her on the border with kits she didn't want. Her ears pinned nervously to the back of her head before she let out s long sigh of utter defeat. Charmepelt couldn't possibly know how much they this whole night hurt her. It hurt the same for him if not more than she had done such things. That she had lost him.

She glanced at him after looking sideways at the ground. Swallowing up the pride she had within her and glared at him with raw emotion and hurt despite his voice and stature being so... Stern and stoic. Almost as if his emotion was dead. "Do you remember when I told you- I told you I didn't wanna be with this Tom?" she asked simply her eyes blazing with hurt but her body looking stiff and puffed up as if she where about to be attacked any second. "You may think I had abandon you" she paused trying to contain the hurt that had worn for up in her words swallowing painfully and looking to the Sid E longingly again, "it was never true. I thought that if- if I was normal that I could just... Forget about breaking the rules" she said "stop looking so suspicious..." she said instead of answering his first question, there was really no way of putting a bandage on this whole wound. No way of concealing the hurt that was between the two of them. No way to just bury the hatchet and forget it ever happened.

She had been trying her hardest not to act the way she had always been with charmeplt, trying to push down a horrid up insult she was just that close to spitting at him any second now. So she curled her tail and dig her claws into the snow feeling it start to melt beneath her paws as she pressed down harder and harder each passing moment. "What if that's NOT how the story goes?!" she asked defiantly her voice coming across as more of a threat than it was a question. She stood on impulse digging her claws further into the snow. This whole situation had tunred on her, instead she was trying to get him instead of how it always used to be. "What if? This isn't how things are supposed to be... There's more to it than you think. You may believe I'm so low by doing that but it was saving us!" she snapped her tail now flicking eagerly.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord