Thread: Kit Corrals
View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2023, 11:39 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Kit Corrals

| Snowybreeze |

How long had it been? Since he'd come in here with the intention to give a class? Honestly, the gentle giant could not remember. Quite literally. That was a memory that was well lost in the breeze. Memories broken and scattered or not, however, the tom was well aware that there was a feeling of familiarity to this, a sense of belonging that became more and more prevalent the more he looked at the two youngsters before him now.

Offering a small, timid smile at the two kits, he cleared his throat, preferring to get right into it. These two were on the older side as far as kits went, so they would be getting to know how to hunt soon enough. It would be best if they had at least some basics down. A good crouch was always the difference between catching your prey or coming back home emptypawed. But first, the most basic of questions. Just to gauge their knowledge. How much they knew of the clan they resided in. He knew some kits were a bit shyer than others. Getting to impart their own knowledge or gain some here today might help them start forming ever lasting bonds for the future.

"Hello. To you. Both. I am. Snowybreeze. I will be. Your instructor. For today. So. Please. If you may both. Share with me? What do you know. About hunting. And the kind. Of prey. Found here. In the grasslands. And general. Territory. Of WindClan?"

-

@xavier. [Cloverkit] | @Ladiebugg [Duskkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios