View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2017, 04:05 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post
Once again, she felt her ears droop to the sides of her head and her tail branching down to the ground, the very tip touching thw coldness of the snowy floor. However, she didn't droop because she was upset, she was only thinking. Her face furrowed. "I... don't know any cats that were like that to me..." she felt bad not being able to connect with this cat. She looked up at him and could see a cat that has probably faced discrimination during his time in RiverClan. She knew RiverClan wasn't the most tolerant out of the five. She frowned at herself. She didn't like how much pity she felt for him. She wanted to express her empathy for him, but couldn't find ways outside of the bullying she knows and has experience with. "But if I do somehow experience it, I will be sure to let you know." She squeaked with a half smile.
Lunarpaw lowered his head as he saw her ears drooping once more. The familiar sting of pity pricked at his pelt, although he tried to ignore it- she had no idea what he was talking about, she didn't know what it was like! She had just said so herself, hadn't she? Besides, she might not even be upset. I've seen cats do that when they're excited. Lunarpaw mewed with a snort of disapproval as he turned his face away from the young cat once more. "Exactly. Don't try to give advice on something you aren't experienced in." He mewed, glaring at the other apprentice. Because of his bi-colored hues and his seemingly split face, this made his glare seem even darker then it actually was. He snorted again as Briarpaw spoke and shook his head, sighing as he did so. "I don't need or want to know. Understood?" He asked, his tail lashing momentarily as though he were angry. He wasn't really. Part of him was annoyed by the young she cat, and another part of him was amused. There was even a part of him that wanted her to stay...as strange as that was. He was half disgusted with himself for even thinking that, though he had a grudging liking for the young she cat. Perhaps it was because everything he wasn't. Maybe it was because she was actually attempting to be nice to him. Whatever it was, Lunarpaw was finding himself wanting her to stay.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.