Thread: Pokémon: Unite
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:40 AM

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Fraye stood and dusted himself off, putting weight on his left leg. “Cofagrigus isn’t used to seeing a lot of people,” he admitted. “Dusknoir’s better, though. I got him as a Duskull when he first came out of his egg.” As of to confirm that claim, Dusknoir floated close to Kai and made an almost happy-sounding noise. Cofagrigus stayed back with a small growl.

The Kahuna turned when he noticed Damien, and waved him over. Alola, friend!” he called with a grin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
Damien put Ember’s ball away, “Alola, who are you guys?” He asked. He turned to Kai, “Cool Pokémon.” He said, glancing at the Type Null. “You two aren’t those Black Lions, right?” He asked.
Kai nodded at what Fraye said. "Well, my pokemon aren't used to seeing other people either, Null pretty much hates everyone except me and the one who helped him, not gonna say any names cause I could get him in trouble, and I always need him." He said and gazed at the Type: Null before turning to gaze at Dusknoir, smiling.

As he saw Damien come over, unlike the Kahuna, he wasn't the kind to greet others the way those in Alola did, after all, his family was from Hoenn and he happened to be born here and not back there. "Thanks, if you knew the hell I went through to get it." He said and kept a hand on Null's helmet, he never knew when it would attack. "I'm not on either sides, I know things and have my own motives, all thanks to the one who gave me this Type: Null.

Last edited by Gone; January 23rd, 2018 at 09:47 AM.