Thread: StarClan Camp
View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Touching her starry tail to Hazelpaw's back, Nightpelt felt a slight remorse for not being able to help him to her full abilities. Though empathy flowed through Nightpelt, she knew that she would never be able to feel the same way as the young tom; he had had two parents from different clans, and an aspiration to get to know them, while Nightpelt hated hers and wanted to forget them. "That is how I felt about my kits... They were so young, and I... And I left them, they barely remember me now..." Nightpelt suddenly felt tears start to roll down her cheeks. The queen tried not to show them, though they stained her pretty face, and made her eyes red. "Sorry," she murmered quietly, "I should be helping you, not crying..." It had been the first time since she had joined StarClan that she had found tears falling from her emerald eyes. "It's a good thing that you love her..." Nightpelt's voice was on the edge of a wail, "because mothers always want to be loved by their kits..." The young queen sighed quietly, "At least now, you can always be with her now, no matter what." Nightpely, herself, had been walking with her two kits since she had died, trying to influence their decisions. She cradled the young apprentice with her tail, "You're in StarClan now, everything will be alright." Nightpelt knew that her words wouldn't be too comforting, since she herself felt as though her words were hollow, and made no difference in the mood.