Thread: StarClan Camp
View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Echopaw the lonely bengel

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Tatteredpaw blinked awake. Where am I? She wondered, scrambling to her paws. The terrible, agonizing pain she'd felt during the fires were gone, and so were all her injuries. For a moment, she thought the fires were just a dream, but no, the pain had felt so real. So how could they be a dream? She looked around, seeing other cats. Many of them she didn't recognize, they seemed to all be of each Clan.
Then she noticed that they seemed to have stars in their fur, and she suddenly knew where she was. Oh StarClan no! It wasn't my time! I never even became a warrior! What about Tigerblaze? I hope he's alright.... He'll find a new apprentice.... She didn't want to be here. She wanted to be back in ThunderClan with her mentor, becoming a warrior. Now, her hopes of becoming a warrior were gone. She was dead. The half hairless black molly with silver flecked fur looked down at her own fur, and saw that stars now shone in her fur, too.
She looked up with round coppery hues and Sighed.
This was were she was going to live now. She had to accept that.
Redpaw made his way over to the now dead warrior. He looked at the apprentice with sorrow. "I know what it feels like. I was killed when I was an Apprentice. I'm Redpaw by the way and welcome to starclan." he meowed, trying to be friendly to her. He sat down and licked his dark red chest fur and began to brush his tongue through his paw. He brushed his paw through the fur on his face with one eye looking at the dead Apprentice. "Don't worry, starclan is the greatest place to be when you're no longer living. Now the Dark Forest is the worst place to ever walk." he continued.

Echopaw the lonely Bengal Cat's Everything Finder: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1955