View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:00 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

Reedpaw was horrified, to say the least. The only reason he followed was because he wanted to make sure no one died. This was out of control! Oh... well, the moment the fighting the started, he could probably defend any cat unable to defend themselves, be it RiverClan or ThunderClan! He would be labeled a traitor, sure, but he'd rather die loyal to RiverClan and protecting others than following Kestrelstar and gaining innocent blood in his paws!

Thistlethorn let out a low growl, fur spiked as he walked out into the clearing, blue eyes glaring at the fish breaths. Why were they in their camp?! Had they not caused enough havoc? "Ah, no wonder I smell rotting fish: it's the stink of whatever was left rotting inside those nearly empty skulls of yours," he hissed, his voice unnervingly cool. "And the wrath of RiverClan? We've already dealt with that golden maniac, sorry excuse of a leader you once had. You think some empty headed, tantrum throwing kittens will be able to defeat us, when you can barely protect your own? Don't make me laugh: if you had any honor left, you'd be more focused protecting your own camp before attacking ours."

(Both open to anyone!)

Bump me only after two days.