Old September 30th, 2017, 05:27 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Tribe of Falling Leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
Form
Name: Falcon that Strikes from Above
Appearance: Falcon is a small, lithe tom. He has dirty brown fur with black flecks equally distributed along his coat for decoration. He has deep, amber eyes, black claws, and a dusty pink nose.
Personality: Falcon seems like an average tom on the outside: kind, caring, and brave. But, when things get down to business or even a possible fight, he is loyal, determined, and honest. He somehow seems to have a powerful aura, even for a prey-hunter.
Questions: Naw
Other: Leaf

Form
Name: Dew that Rests on Leaves
Appearance: Dew has a simple base coat of black, but her legs, ears, and tail tip are blanketed with white dapples. She has bright, blue eyes, a black nose, and translucent claws.
Personality: Dew is a wise, old she-cat. She is a natural-born story-teller, always making the simplest topics sound epic. She is quite headstrong and "hardened" from the times of being a guard. Otherwise, she seems like a nice, caring, "go with the flow," type of cat.
Questions: Nerp
Other: Leaf... again
Accepted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
@SamCats
Form
Name: Fog that Gathers in the Night
Appearance: Fog is a broad shouldered, black smoke maine coon with yellow eyes. Boop (just imagine her as older and bigger)
Personality: (no TBRP, please) Fog is a very quiet cat. She isn't one to start conversations, and is fine with doing something without talking to anyone, except maybe herself. She is easily annoyed and is not easily impressed. She can be quite sarcastic, but means well. Not many people know her well, as they are usually fazed by her sarcasm and gruffness. She has a sort of "tough-love" vibe, and if a cat got into trouble and they go to her for help, she'll probably be like "Too bad, it's your own fault, deal with it."
Questions: Nupe
Other: Leaf
Accepted!
And would Fog perhaps be interested in training Stream?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Name
Echo of Shattered Ice {Echo}|| Flower that Blooms in Darkness {Flower}
Rank
Kit || Prey Hunter
Appearance
Echo || Flower
Personality
Kind ~ Playful ~Adventurous ~ Helpful || Rude ~ Picky ~ Bossy ~ Secretive
Questions
None
Other
Leaf ~ @SamCats
Accepted!
You know I always prefer kits to have a mother, so would you like to make her or should I leave her open?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Ooh this looks really interesting! I've always loved the tribe's ways...and their names too.

Name: Flame that flickers in wind (Flame)
Appearance: Dark ginger with striking blue eyes. She has a long fluffy tail and her pelt is very shiny.
Personality: strong willed, firm but fair.
Questions: what is the appearance and personality of Frost may I ask? I want to see if he could be a potential mate for her. Oh, and Leaf
Accepted!
And that's good to know; if I ever make another Tribe I'll be sure to let you know.
Sorry, but Frost is a she-cat... unless Flame doesn't mind, of course.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"