View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Uh oh. The tom definitely didn't like the way those words had started, with a 'here's the thing,' but he stood his ground anyways, a defiant spark in his green eyes. "Ha! You?" The tom asked, with a snort. The words were normally meant offensively, but in his case, he was genuinely surprised she would suggest something like that. Didn't Mintberry dislike kits? Or, maybe not necessarily completely dislike, but she definitely didn't seem to like them very much. "Minty-boo, you wouldn't get anywhere NEAR an army of kits." Okay, so it was partly a gamble, but from what Ottertail could remember - she was not someone who liked kits. Ottertail himself was good with kits, and he liked them - he would love to have a family of his own one day. When he decided to settle down, that was. But, her threat against his pelt made his eyes go wide with horror and he scooted back about a tail-length from her. "You wouldn't," He mewed, curling his tail tightly around his body as though he were trying to protect his fluffy pelt. He figured Mintberry wouldn't dare do something like that, but there was no harm in being careful, right? Right.

The black and white she-cat huffed, puffing out her chest towards the tom. Of course she would! If she committed to it! "I'm full of surprises Ottertail! I'll do anything for revenge, don't test me," she smirked playfully towards the larger feline. Her tail waved high in the air, clearly showing she was being friendly about the whole thing. Now, what was she to say to his follow up question. Oh, she knew. "Oh, I would, fluff-butt" Mintberry took two 'menacing' steps towards him, her body lowering a little bit to make herself look threatening. "But," she paused, hoping back up to her paws, looking very friendly once again. "You haven't done anything too extreme for me to resort to that! You get to keep that fluffy pelt of yours for a little while longer!" she chirped, her pale green hues blinking towards him with kindness. Although her hues shined with mischief about the situation.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL