View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2017, 03:08 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Runningpaw continued to eat the mouse, until all that was left was bones. She was really, really hungry. You'd probably expect that, too. She smiled at Juniperpaw. "Ah, I suppose so huh?" The black she-cat joked back, blue green eyes gleaming. She laughed. She finally, felt like herself again. And laughing made her feel even better, and more like herself too. But she still felt sorrow when thinking about her siblings and her mother. "Yesterday was the last time I ate, actually if I remember correctly." She frowned for a moment, but then the smile came back. "Thinking about my.. family made me lose my appetite at that moment, I suppose..." Runningpaw said as she buried the bones in front of her. She was rather distracted at that moment, thinking about her mother, and the two siblings she had lost.
Juniperpaw knew talking about what had happened would bring back... memories, but it was dire that Runningpaw spoke about what was on her mind. Juniperpaw would not have this poor feline carrying this weight on her own! Runningpaw should certainly talk about it, yes, but it didn't have to be too soon. Juniperpaw smiled softly, ``Yes, grief has the tendency to effect appetite.`` Just recently, the younger apprentice had lost her mentor, Geckoleaf. She was currently experiencing grief as well - just at a lesser level than Runningpaw. The loss of a close friend also seemed to change Juniperpaw. She wasn't as immature as before, as the entire Clan relied on her alone. The six moon old apprentice had the entire weight of the Clan on her shoulders. ``Whenever you prefer not to eat, just remember that your family wouldn't want to see you suffer. Don't let them have gone missing for nothing, Runningpaw. They live on in you.``