View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2020, 06:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Adderfang promptly padded up sitting in front of the leader with a respectful nod. She may not really like (or respect) Dawnstripe but with her constant deadpan and general attitude of treating the high ranks decently no matter what, it's not like anyone would ever be able to tell. Not one for initiating conversation her mind turned to wondering where she'd be assigned to, claws scoring over the ground in anticipation hoping she's get windclan at least (though she would not mind riverclan) to ease her unease over the safety of the newly replaced borders. Thunderclan may have posed no issues during the reclaiming but shadowclan was still very at odds with the other two clans and Adderfang did not see peace coming from them any time soon.
She started as the thought struck her and broke the silence to ask a quick question voice smooth and calm as always "I never did get to reporting how the thunderclan border was when we rescented it with the havoc that soon followed. Are you interested in the information? Its nothing big but you may have use for it."
@Undertaker

Last edited by Rani; September 28th, 2020 at 07:49 PM.