View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2023, 01:19 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Twilight Falls

Owlkit
Windclan | Kit | He/Him | 3 moons
a black-furred tom with golden eyes | mute (aphonic)
Owlkit observed the waterfall with intense fascination. The water cascaded down the side of the cliff and crashed to the bottom in a frothy spray. He was about to step closer when Cedarpaw nudged him away, persuading him to explore elsewhere.

The ebony kit didn't like being told what to do and wondered why she was being so protective of him. It's not like he was going to jump straight in. He pulled away from Cedarpaw and huffed through his nose, a small pout visible on his face.

The field day was supposed to be about 'exploring' Windclan's new territory, not just standing around doing nothing. Owlkit trotted to the edge of the pond and peered at its calm surface. He stayed far enough from the edge so that he wouldn't fall in- not unless someone pushed him. (wink wink)

The roaring waterfall muffled the chatter of the other cats. The pond water smelled fresh and clear, but he couldn't see any fish or frogs anywhere. Twilightstar was right about this place being a terrible hunting area.

He grinned as he watched Fallownose leap into the pond, but knew better than to do the same. Instead, he lowered his head and lapped at the pond water. It was cool on his tongue and slid awkwardly around the lump in his throat. When he had his fill he turned around to look at his sister with a smile, hoping this would prove that he wasn't in any danger.

(OPEN for someone to "accidentally" push him~)
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Froggy Cedarpaw
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"