View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2017, 06:38 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
"I think its about time for ceremonies-" Halestar mewed softly to herself before jumping on the Highbranch, her green eyes gazing across the clearing. It was almost sun-down so most cats were around to join her in the speaking.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highbranch for a Clan meeting!" The strong and robust leader spoke, voice booming across the clearing. She waited a few moments for cats to gather beneath her before starting. "It's time for some apprentices to become warriors and some kits to become apprentices- so I shall begin."

"Sharppaw, Mudpaw- please step forward."

[They step forward and look up at Halestar]

"I, Halestar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn.

Sharppaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

[Sharppaw replies with "I do"]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Sharppaw, from this moment you will be known as Sharptalon. StarClan honors your bravery and stealthness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." She said kindly and with a smile, turning to Mudpaw.

"Now, Mudpaw-do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

[Mudpaw replies with "I do"]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Mudpaw, from this moment you will be known as Mudclaw. StarClan honors your spirit and energy, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." The leader looked at the small kits who had gathered as well- it was there time to become apprentices.

"Timekit and Dovekit- please step forward as well." Halestar said with a large smile, her tone softening much as the smaller kits stepped forward- she had watched this past generation grow up as the leader into now apprentices- it was like a queen seeing her kit walking for the first time... magical.

"Timekit and Dovekit, you have both reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you both to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Timepaw and Dovepaw. Your mentors will be Bluethorn for Timekit, and for Dovepaw your mentor will be Silentcry. I hope they will pass down all they know on to you." She spoke, looking at the little kit- Onyxkit, who seemed to think as though she had looked over.

"And last but not least- Onyxkit, please step forward." She said kindly, shifting and flicking her large and floofy tail. "You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Onyxpaw. I, Halestar, will personally be your mentor. I hope to pass down all I know on to you." Halestar looked down with a small smile onto the multi-colored kit- there was something about him that made her want to become his mentor- so she did.

"That will conclude all the ceremonies, thank you." She said before jumping off the Highbranch and padding back to her den, strides short and simple.
@Aashka @AbsurdJinx @Zero to Hero @Hexict @JaxenAmethyst
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Sharptalon raised his head high when he became a warrior. 'I'm finally a warrior.' He thought to himself.
Mudpaw managed to hold herself back from cavorting around the clearing in happiness. I'm finally a warrior! The leopard-printed she-cat thought repeatedly. She padded over to Sharptalon, her head held high in confidence. "We're finally warriors!," she whispered in his ear.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; March 31st, 2017 at 07:27 PM.