View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:46 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post
@Radler @RosePelt145 @Lefty the bear @FeatherKit131
(OOC: Briarwing is giving birth.)
The pale orange she-cat carefully stalked through the nursery over to Sparrowkit. Her ears sniffed the kit, then she licked the kit. Sparrowkit whined, "Your breath smells like kittypet food," She stared at the collar, then bristled, "Yo.. Your not from here are you?" The emerald gaze stared sadly at the kit and then she turned around padding up to Briarwing. The tabby she-cat awoke and looked over at the other she-cat. She walked heavily over to the pale orange she-cat and nuzzled her, wincing a bit. The queen laid down, wincing some more. The pale orange she-cat picked up Sparrowkit and placed her in front of Stormhaze, the kit let out a hiss of protest, but didn't move. The pale orange she-cat sat around the queen purring and petting the queen with her tail. "It's going to be okay Briar.. Hopefully.. I don't want this litter dying on you.. I would never wish it." Briarwing breath became a bit more panicked, "Sand.. I'm not sure you should be here.. What if someone spots you?" Sand's eyes turned to slits, "I've already been spotted, surprisingly the apprentice went for Dusk instead of me.. Mouse-brain." The pale orange she-cat mewed, Briarwing winced some more, "This hurts worse than last time!" The tabby hissed. Sand flattened her ears in sadness, but they perked up to Briarwing's groan. "Just push.." The kittypet mewed, "I'm not a medicine cat.. Or whatever you call them but.. You need to just push." Briarwing whimpered, the first kit plopped out. Sand bit at the sac and licked the kit to keep it warm.
A small silver tabby squirmed under Sand's warm tongue, pathetically mewling as her thin pelt was brushed the wrong way. The newborn she-cat struggled against the motions briefly but then resigned herself to Sand's good intentions. She half stretched her legs out, her tiny pink nose twitching as she opened her mouth to let out a shaky mew. The kit shifted slightly, in an attempt to get closer to the mother scent. Even when she was only a few minutes old the instinct was still strong.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 17th, 2018 at 08:47 AM.