View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Kit

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

Briarwing smiled and purred, lapping at her kit affectionately. Sand sat and watched, purring insync with her sister. Sparrowkit let out a throaty purr, then looked at the pale orange kittypet. "You.. Do.. Do I know you?" Sand's attention went to the kit, "I believe you do.. Sparrow. You probably don't remember me at all." Briarwing interrupted. "I believe I should give the kits names.. Since Stormhaze won't wake up for a while.." Briarwing's yellow gaze went over to the grayest and first kit born. "I'll name her.. Icekit.. Telling by her fur.. It's a nice silvery color!" The she-cats gaze went onto the next gray kit, "Her name.. Will be Breezekit.. Due to her markings make it look like there's a little breeze in her fur.." Then the queen glanced at the last kit, "Her name.. Will be Hazlekit.. Since her fur reminds be of hazelnuts."
The small brown kit tried to climb over her mother, but in the process she fell over on to her back. She gave out a loud mew surprised and scared at what had just happened. She wiggled her small stubby Kit legs trying to bet back on to her feet. Her eyes how ever were still closed so she could not see where she was going.