Old January 3rd, 2021, 12:30 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Weeping Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Mosswhisper
@Zesty Mango

He waited beneath the frozen tree. The frost that clung to the branches shimmered in the sunlight. Floppy ears twitched as the Tom listened for any pawsteps. He had asked his sister to meet him out here. Of course it was to do with the Demotion. A late meeting, sure, but he needed the time to think of what to say, and how to properly address it.

Bi colored eyes looked down at his paws as he made biscuits in the snow. He still wasn't sure how he was going to react to Frostpaw, but ultimately it would depend on her. He would adjust himself accordingly.
Frostpaw finally quit running in anger and spun around to find her brother standing there,” of course Buckbranch sent you after me...he thinks I am some danger to the clan, can you believe that. I was doing the job he forced me to take on correctly, he just doesn’t know enough about herbs to trust me!” she growled, a slight amount of smoke starting to come of her fur again.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here