View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2021, 09:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Weeping Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Mosswhisper

The Tuxedo let out a sigh and sat himself down, wrapping his tail around his paws. "I'm not sure what happened, but if you managed to make Buckstar demote you over something. Do you maybe think you've done something wrong?" he suggested, tail tip flicking back and fourth in a rhythmic pattern.

Her smoking was....well it was making him incredibly nervous to say the least. But she didn't seem to actually notice. Maybe it wasn't harming her? The grey feline couldn't wrap his head around it...but, as alarming as it was. If it wasn't hurting her, than now wasn't the time for it.

Folded ears twitched. "Do you want to explain to me what happened?" he offered. Brows furrowed together.
Frostpaw gave a loud huff, how can he even suggest Buckbranch is in the right here! she thought,” Fine.” she meowed” So Dawnfern had an infection in her shoulder, and I needed to get rid of the infection, so I decided to clean the infection, I had seen a twoleg fire in the territory and took Dawnfern over to it, I had her put the infection in the fire for a couple seconds before I was could apply the treatment to keep it from getting infected and treat the minor burn, Buckbranch stormed in and screamed at me. I later finished treating Dawnfern’s wound in the den, but just because Buckbranch is twitchy about fire, he decides to demote me! Can you believe that!” she meowed almost shouting as her fur continued to smoke.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here