Default Re: ♛Wheres Your Brother?

Name
Nigmas
Role Wanted
DS Cat 2
Appearance
[Don't talk to me or my eye ever again]
Personality
Nigmas, unlike his peers, is a sociable individual at heart. His time in the Dusk Syndicate has warranted him many fights and losses, though he seems to shrug all of his issues off with the flick of a stubby tail. Despite his sociability, Nigmas still remains highly judgemental of other cats, and is a crafty and tough-skinned talker and fighter. Teasing and harassing are all part of Nigmas' agenda, and he isn't afraid to admit of his selfish and confronting nature.
The disappearance of his sister from the Dusk Syndicate was a massive turning point for Nigmas, and was arguably one of the reasons he shows off a nihilistic attitude. Deep down, he still believes in family virtues and sees blood as the closest relationship you could ever hold with another ( Look out, Spire c; ). Any other relationships may as well mean nothing in his eyes. Don't get him wrong, he enjoys his friendships and those who react to his teasing jests, but he wouldn't care if those relationships were to end. After all, that's what meeting new cats is for, right?
Other
Woly