Thread: ~Roseclan~
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:40 AM
Hamiltrash at its finest

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ~Roseclan~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
((Lol, I Forgot I Signed up for this....Welp, Whatever, It's Midnight and I'm on Till 3 am..))

Brokenthorn Jumped to his Feet. "Well, I'll Stay Behind, to Make sure We Don't Leave anyone Behind! You go ahead and help with the Elders, And I'll see if the Med Cats need help with the Herbs!" He said, Sprinting off to See where he could Help out most. Of everything, he hated going to the Den of Medicinal herbs, but the rest of the clan needed them, so he put his hatred of herbs behind, for at least until they got settled again. He Walked around the den, noticing there wasn't anyone in the Den just yet, not even a Med cat, o he Sighed. He Grabbed the herbs that he knew, And along with a few he didn't. `Poppy Seeds, those would be useful, but could not be carried in times like these without them spilling...Comfrey, that will be useful...Celandine, That is Good for...Eyesight, so good for the Elders. Cobwebs, well, that's Obvious` He thought, grabbing a rather large ball of cobwebs with his tail. `What else..What else...` he thought, looking around the quickly flooding den.
Bayclaw quickly nodded before rushing to the elders den. However, there was no cat there. 'But embergaze told me... She must have forgotten. I must have forgotten.'. She turned around to help her mate in the med den. "Feverfew helps cats with the chill, comfrey can soothe scratches and wounds, and horsetail can cure infections and cleanse cuts." she looked at some deathberries lying in the corner. "We better get those to. Our fresh kill pile will be washed away so cats will be willing to eat anything.".