View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Sad Romance (Brightpaw X Swiftpaw recreation)

Rowanpaw was always bragging that he’s the “buffest toughest tom in the clan” so when his friend who isn’t so brave [Cowardly apprentice] comes running to camp screaming that a dog is on the lose. He laughs and invites [Crush] a strong she-cat apprentice also in late apprenticehood to join him in killing the dog, she agrees. They are off tracking it and finally they make their move on a large dog (Great Dane or Police Dog for realisticness) Rowanpaw realizes that the warrior’s should handle it, but [Crush] tells him that it’s his moment to prove once and for all his strength. Motivated by it. He waits until the correct timing and lunges. He and [Crush] fight, but only he survives thanks to [Hunting Patrol] that hears the commotion. He looses his right eye and ear, spending over a moon in Calia’s den before finally returning to the apprentice den. His [Friends] say he is brave for sacrificing [Crush]’s life and his eye and ear to get a patrol to drive off the dog. He feels hurt, but still tries to act brave. Most of his friends become warriors, but Rowanpaw is still an apprentice, mopping in the apprentice den, some suggest he become an elder. That is until the arrival of [She-cat apprentice] who suggests they work together until he can adapt to his weakness. Over time they become warriors, and he is known as Rowanheart for his big heart.

Roles!
Crush- will die
Cowardly apprentice- sees the dog and runs to camp
Hunting Patrol- takes him to Calia and deals with Crushes body
Friends- chat with him and stuff
She-cat Apprentice- help him adapt to his injury

Form! I’ll be picky with the two she-cat roles, not the other ones though.
Name:
Role:
Personality:
Apperance:

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here