View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2017, 10:56 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstar View Post
Thrushwing nodded at Icefur's response. "Yes, but we'll be prepared if they do send patrols." Thrushwing meowed to Dayhum, confident that his small trio of cats could take them on. He was about to step over the border, raising a paw to do so but paused. "We should be in and out as fast as possible with as much prey." he continued, turning around to face back at them. "By the time they scent us, we'd be gone already." He suggested, liking where this might be going. Thrushwing spun back around, shoulders tense. "Now let's hurry! " Thrushwing sped into ShadowClan territory, expecting Icefur and Dayhum to follow immediately.
Icefur followed Trushwing. He didn't know what prey their was but he wasn't willing to eat a frog. He didn't know about this but he need to get the clan fed, including his niece and nephew. He followed the warrior as he checked the scent around for patrols.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer