View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2017, 04:00 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Thanks <3
Darky could you also quote my posts so I know when to go? I wouldn't want to have you two wait on me /v\"

The golden feline flicked his tail and followed the other tom, his white paws softly thudded against the muddy soil beneath him. As soon as they entered the territory the tabby scrunched up his nose and sneezed, detesting the fowl scent. His blue optics flickered with uncertainty as he got a better look at the territory. He looked at Thrushwing and Icefur "Are we sure that there's...prey here? Shadowclan had to go into Riverclan for a reason right?" he asked, his ear flicking as he heard rocks fall somewhere in the distance.
My bad)
"But the prey could have drowned and be stuck here. We need all the prey we can get." Icefur said to the golden Tom. He saw something move but he didn't see what it was.
"I think I see prey" icefur said looking around. It had to be prey, it couldn't be shadowclan. just in case he had his claws out.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer