View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2020, 02:15 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Breezehen was a little surprised when Bumblebelly started asking her about cats she might have met and she briefly wracked her memory.
Dogpaw was a familiar name, but didn't her mother also join?
And what had been her name?
"No, I don't believe I've ever actually met a Buzztuft or spoke to them. But I vaguely remember a Dogpaw. And her mama, don't much remember her name, though. Still, I think it was on the same trend as "dog"."
She shrugged a bit.
And then she frowned. No one seemed overjoyed to have him back, and safe.
Why was that?
Seemed awfully mean to turn away from a returned clanmate. Instinctively, she shifted closer and her tail went to lay across him.
She was hit with a sudden memory, so familiar, so sweet, of her friend Owlwatcher doing the same for her when she couldn't sleep. Her heart ached for him, wanted to be back in ThunderClan with him.
Perhaps with a new friend, she'd feel less lonely, maybe she'd miss her old home less.

@Romulus
A long sigh slipped from him, satisfied with her answer. He felt comforted knowing one of his daughters was safe and sound, more so glad it was with her mother as well. Safe... safe.
Bumblebelly opened his eyes, blinking as he felt a home sickness engulf him, an aching for the swamps he was so familiar with, even trauma plagued them at every twist and torn.
"You aren't the only one to be born out of Riverclan. To come here is scary... you arent alone," he pressed his snout carefully into her neck, a comforting gesture. He was utterly grateful to her.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank