Thread: *petalcan*
View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 09:57 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: *petalcan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Troutblaze leapt out of the tunnel, a starling held firmly in his jaws. He stood there for a moment, making sure no meeting was taking place, then bounded across the clearing to place his kill on the pile. After that, Troutblaze trotted over to a sunny area near the edge of camp. He laid down, sprawling as he let the warm rays of sunlight soak into his pelt.
[Open]
A short-furred, chocolaty feline appeared suddenly from the dark rim of the medicine den, her tail waving slightly behind her. The aroma of herbs and polituces faded as she made her way towards the fresh kill pile. After a bit of picky choosing, her stunning green eyes landed on a wood mouse. A slight smile twitching at the corner of her lips, she picked up the juicy bit of prey and looked around for other cats. There. Troutblaze was sunning himself by the edge of the camp. Since he was the only one around, she trotted over and sat down by him. "Hello," Sparrowblaze purred. "Mind if I join you?" The medicine cat assumed his answer would be yes, but didn't want to be rude, so quickly stood again.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯