Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Flax Finder

Username ;
Boba Fett
Character Name ;
Lightpaw
Role Chosen [1-10] ;
Friend//Probably... Seven to eight, considering that he's kinda grumpy to strangers, but especially bullies. So... Yeah
Link ;
Boop
*Reason for Relation ;
Lightpaw is grumpy to strangers and bullies so I thought it might be interesting to see how they become friends and then what happens when bullies are thrown into the mix. He's also blind which makes this all the more interesting.
Compatibility ;
At first Lightpaw would be grumpy towards Flax, but with more interaction he would definately warm up to her. And after that Light would be a tad protective of Flax.
**Their Relationship With Flax ;
I'd like for them to be fairly close, so I don't know if you'd like friend or best friend, but either way is fine with me. Like I said in Compatibility Light would probably be grumpy towards flax at first then slowly but surely warm up to Flaxkit.
***Their Reaction to Her Gender Identity ;
He'll probably be surprised about it at first but then quickly get used to it and help defend her(him) from the bullies because he knows what it's like to be bullied and laughed at.
****Roleplay Examples [pre-existing, links] ;

Lightpaw laughed softly,"well, with us screeching like twoleg kits I don't think there's ANY prey left in the forset!" He sniffed around for prey anyway.

He heard tiny paws patter on the snow and he knew immediately it was a squirrel. His heart sank. If this squirrel ran away, there was no way he would be able to catch it. Lightpaw couldn't climb.

Lightpaw turned to his brother and frowned,"it's a squirrel..."

Lightpaw nodded and crouched. He stalked towards the squirrel, ears pricked to hear if the squirrel moved and where it moved to. As soon as he was close enough to crouch Lightpaw bunched his muscles.

Oh, StarClan, please let me catch this, I know my rabbit is already enough to feed most cats in the Clan, but what of the rest of them? Lightpaw pounced, hooking his claws into its bushy tail. He tried to get a better grip on the squirrel so he could make the killing bite but he couldn't.

The squirrel bit down into his paw and he yelped. But determination drove him to finally catch hold of it and make a clean killing bite. Lightpaw stood up and flinched as pain struck through his paw. But despite his slight injury, his eyes were shining with pride.

He dropped the squirrel,"How does anyone catch a rabbit and a squirrel in ONE DAY in LEAF BARE!? Especially a BLIND cat!?" he marveled.

Lightpaw beamed with pride again as Cleftpaw praised him, but then flinched again as he hooked his paw and inspected it.

Lightpaw smiled and purred,"Well, we should definately be able to go back to camp now," he nodded at the heap of prey they caught, but then he frowned,"I can't go to see Shinefang!" he shook his head worriedly,"What if somebody comes and asks why I'm going to see the medicine cat? And I have to show them a puny squirrel bite!?" he flattened his ears to his head,"What will they think!? What if they laugh...?" he turned his head away from his brother. He didn't want Cleftpaw to see the terror that he suspected might be in his eyes.

Mention ;
@yummyluc
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; February 21st, 2018 at 01:17 PM.